One day Ormiston Primary School Went for a school trip we got to go to the Zoo.We learnt a lot of facts about animals we saw a Cheetah,Giraffe,Lion,Kiwi,Baboon,Hippopotamus,and a whole lot more this school loved the trip especially me. The first thing I looked at was the pride lands.
The pride lands are like the Cheetah,Lion,Ostrich, and all the other animals that live in the pride lands the next animal was the were the bird cage the bird's we looked at were the Kea,Pukeko,kiwi and a lot more.
After all of the adventure's looking at the animals we had to do three sessions we had to do the cheetah,Flamingos and the elephant. The session I did was the Flamingo. Did you know that the flamingo
Then the second animal was the elephant.
Did you know that in the Elephant's trunk there is more then 40,000 muscle in it when I heard that I was so stoked. I did not know that.
Then the last session I did was the Cheetah.
Did you know that Cheetah is faster then the the dinosaur velociraptor that is amazing
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!!

Hi Kimba-Jo,
ReplyDeleteHow lucky have we been to go on so many field trips this year? The zoo was amazing. The flamingos eat crustaceans (like prawns) to turn pink. There was so much to learn on the day. I love the giraffes!
Ms W
Hi Ms W
ReplyDeleteI loved the giraffes as well the giraffes nearly touched me and I was just wondering what are crustaceans are they the little bugs that they eat in the water
From Kimba-Jo